girl holding donate sign


We rely on the support of the community to keep our programs and services available to more than 1,600 youth in our communities.

Boys & Girls Clubs of Mason Valley accepts a variety of donations including:

  • Gifts in Kind: Currently we need new or gently used computers, printers, scanners, digital cameras and video equipment.
  • Planned Giving Gifts: Charitable Gift Annuities, monthly or yearly giving, Charitable Remainder Trusts, Life Insurance, Appreciated Stock, and real estate (subject to appraisal outcomes).
  • Matching Funds: Will your employer match your gift? Many companies and organizations have matching gift programs that will double or even triple the amount of your gift and its impact. Contact your human resources or community affairs office for details on how your company can join you in supporting our Club.
  • Supplies: School supplies (paper, pencils, glue, rulers, etc.), age-appropriate books, board games, sports equipment and more.


Buy tiles for our Tile Tree and support the Boys & Girls Clubs of Mason Valley!

These wood tiles will create a mosaic on an
interior wall of the Teen Center!

You can help us to raise funds for fixtures, furniture
and equipment totaling $75,000 for our new Teen Center slated to open in August/September of this year.

Click here to download donation form  

More information on Donations

Boys & Girls Clubs of Mason Valley appreciates all donations from the community. We greatly appreciate your generous support!

For more information about donations, please contact:
Christina Hurt
Cell: 775-463-2334

An acknowledgment letter, complete with a tax receipt, will be provided. Please include your mailing address and/or e-mail address with your donation.The Boys & Girls Clubs of Mason Valley is a 501(c)3 (nonprofit) organization and donations are tax deductible.

NOTE: Internal Revenue Service does not permit us to place a value on donated items.IRS regulations may be found at so you can determine the best method for your gift or consult with your tax adviser.